$300 Session Fee Required to Book.
$150 due at booking & the balance is due 30 days later. The session fee covers
- a pre-session consultation
- styling assistance
- full access to my client wardrobe (over 100 pieces including dresses for moms & girls, tops for dads & boys, & and tons of accessories such as jewelry, scarves and hats)
- up to 60 minutes of shooting time,
- a high resolution gallery full of hand edited images to choose your art
- a gallery reveal with 30 minutes of extra 1:1 time with me to go over your photos together
* Session fee does not include prints and products. This fee is used as a nun-refundable retainer to reserve your and book your photoshoot and gallery reveal.
5 Digital images with a print release
All digitals from your session on a custom USB, delivered in a 4x6 designer wooden box and 10 4x6 prints.
All digitals from your session on a custom USB, delivered in a 4x6 designer wooden box and 10 4x6 prints and a 10 page 10x10 album.
Do your sessions include outfit changes?
We work so hard at your styling consultation to pick the right outfit and pausing to change during your session can kill the whole adventurous mood. So while there are certainly exceptions to this, I don't typically do outfit changes in my sessions.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Though you don't have to order prints through me, I highly recommend for quality purposes.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
If there is light and time, yes. I am booking very quickly, however and in most instances, I will be on a tight schedule.
What kind of gear do you use?
Although it's not the camera that makes the image, I do love my camera. I shoot with both a Sony A7iii and a Canon 5D MK III and use various lenses. My favorite lenses are my 70-200mm and my 50 mm.
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Yes! I love to travel. Travel fees will apply.
Will there be a second shooter?
For most of my packages, you can add a second shooter. There will be a fee since I have to pay the other photographer for their time.
Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely. I do require a a deposit up front to book and then if you need a payment plan, we can customize one for you. Please note that due to the digital nature of delivery, no photos will be delivered prior to payment and no refunds will be given after download.